Protect, Respond, Discover and Test
Wallarm is a DevOps-friendly Web Application Firewall (WAF) uniquely suited to protect your cloud applications and APIs.
Wallarm’s hybrid architecture safeguards your resources by offering:
- Protection from hacker attacks.
- Automatic detection of vulnerabilities
Wallarm analyzes all incoming HTTP requests and instantly blocks the malicious ones. Wallarm continuously collects metrics from the entire network traffic and processes the metrics by applying machine learning in the Wallarm cloud. Based on the processed requests, Wallarm creates an individual profile of the protected resources and applies the finely tuned security rules. The Wallarm scanner checks your company’s network resources in several modes to detect vulnerabilities.
Wallarm consists of the following components:
- The Wallarm filter node
- The Wallarm cloud
Wallarm Platform Overview
- Secure against OWASP Top10 and Top 10 API
- Mitigate API specific threats
- Block bots and L7 DDoS
- Monitor threats with complete observability
- Drill down into malicious requests
- Receive alerts on only the incidents that matter
- Map and track changes in exposed apps, APIs, and services
- Reconstruct API and app topology from the traffic
- Automate your assets inventory
- Automate API security testing in CI/CD
- Discover misconfiguration issues
- Continuous assessment from the cloud